Fishing Charters and Tours
Inshore Fishing Charter
Join our tournament-winning Captains aboard a 22′-24′ bay boat as we travel Kiawah’s creeks and marshes to experience the best fishing the Lowcountry has to offer. Redfish, spotted sea trout, flounder and various seasonal species are some of the fish you’ll have the chance to catch. Catch and release only.
Near Coastal and Reef Fishing
Action-packed fishing experience perfect for everyone from families to the serious anglers. Near Coastal Fishing takes place three to seven miles off shore, where we will bottom fish the off shore wrecks and bottom reefs.
Sharks are vital to the health of our marine environment and are one of the ocean’s most misunderstood species. Fishing in the deep channels along the Kiawah and Stono rivers, we’ll test our luck with live bait and medium tackle.
Kiawah River Creek Fishing
Join us for a family fishing experience for the entire family. We’ll stay in the smaller channels and creeks for a chance to catch some of Kiawah’s common saltwater fishes. At 2.5 hours, this is a great starter fishing tour for young children.
- Only offered spring and fall
- $450 (1-4 anglers)
- $525 (5 anglers)
- $600 (6 anglers)
- Maximum of 6.
A combination fishing and eco tour designed for the entire family. Not sure what trip is best for you and your family? This tour does it all! Our Captains will be ready to show you everything the River has to offer. Tour options include; fishing, crabbing, dolphin and bird watching, cruising the river, walking a deserted beach, or taking a quick dip in the water to cool yourself off.
- Price- 4 hours: $650 (1-4 guests), $750 (5-6 anglers), $100 each additional. Available upon request.
- Price- 2.5 hours: $450 (1-4 guests), $75 each additional. Available upon request.
Ultra Light Tackle and Fly Fishing Adventures
Kiawah’s salt marsh estuary provides world class shallow water sight fishing. During the late Spring and Summer, Redfish and Trout begin their seasonal venture back into the river in search of new prey along the river’s edge. Fishing takes place aboard a custom flats boat, allowing you to pole through the oyster flats along the Kiawah River.
- Price: $500 (1-2 guests) maximum 2 anglers
- Duration: 4 hours. Available upon request.
Private charters can accommodate requests from dolphin watching and beach combing, to bird watching, or just cruising and sight-seeing.
- Custom charters can accommodate requests from dolphin watching and beach combing, to bird watching and photography, or just cruising and sightseeing.
- 1.5-2.0 hours: $390 (1-6 guests). $65/add’l adult, $55/add’l child.
2.5 hours: $510 (1-6 guests), $85 each add’l.
4.0 hours: $650 (1-4 guests), $750 (5-6 guests), $100 each add’l guest.
- A 22% service charge is added to parties of 10 or more guests.