Weddings at Kiawah Island
A Tradition of Romance
Contact a Wedding Planner
When it comes to saying two little words that will wonderfully change your life forever and ever, a very special venue is needed to fully honor this most magical of days.
We invite you to come to Kiawah Island Golf Resort to say “I Do” at one of the most beautiful island resorts in the world. With our breathtaking sunsets, spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class amenities and services, and delectable cuisine, there’s no need to worry: You definitely made the right decision.
Get Hitched… Without a Hitch
Let us take the worry out of planning…
Our experienced staff will gladly help arrange the wedding ceremony location, reception, catering, spa services, transportation and accommodations. Let us take the worry out of planning your wedding in South Carolina, so you can cherish each moment of your special day.
…and let us do all the cooking, too.
The world-class culinary team at Kiawah is committed to creating a menu that showcases your style and vision. Be it a plated dinner, sumptuous buffet or strolling reception, our team will orchestrate a delicious culinary journey for you and your guests in the rich tradition of Southern hospitality.
Other things we can do:
- Custom-design cocktail receptions, dinner services and fulfill special orders
- Stage everything from oyster bakes and barbeques to cigar bars and marshmallow roasts
- Offer wedding package enhancements like culinary night caps and farewell favors
- Provide a dedicated banquet captain and white-gloved service team for your event
- Arrange golf retreats for grooms and groomsmen, and spa escapes for brides and bridesmaids
- Make arrangements for rehearsal dinners and post-event brunches
- Provide spa salon services that include hair, makeup, manicures and pedicures
- Transport guests to and from the airport, if required
A Day to Remember at an Unforgettable Place
Kiawah moments are forever…
“Everything was done at a top professional level. The food was fantastic, service impeccable, and all done with a smile.”
Linda Davis – Scarsdale, NY
Mother of the Bride, June 2012
“Thank you for making my wedding the most memorable weekend! I’ll look back at the Ocean Course fondly forever.”
Christin Levine – New York, NY
Bride, June 2012