Discover The Cottages at The Ocean Course
An extension of the world-renowned Ocean Course, home of the 1991 Ryder Cup, 2012 and 2021 PGA Championships, The Cottages at The Ocean Course provide an unparalleled immersion. Sweeping views of The Atlantic Ocean, The Ocean Course, Clubhouse, and immediate access to championship golf complement the beautiful collection of four exclusive cottages that reside on the sea and course.
With a dedicated concierge to personalize your stay, The Cottages offer a one-of-a-kind golf trip. Guests enjoying The Ocean Course Cottage Experience will receive the following inclusive benefits:
- Daily round of golf on any of our five courses, including The Ocean Course
- Unlimited use of The Ocean Course driving range
- Pre-arrival tee time booking and schedule confirmations
- Handling, transportation and storage of golf clubs by The Ocean Course staff
- Complimentary on-island transportation
- Daily breakfast
- Personalized welcome gift, gift card and amenity
Additional stay enhancements may be arranged to include private catered dining, Resort activities, pre-sold and pre-stocked beverages with guest selected preferences to create a distinctive retreat.