- This event has passed.
November 22, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 27, 2021
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Monday: Turkey Day – Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! We’re going on a hunt to find our Thanksgiving Turkey! Create and decorate a turkey and participate in a turkey trot!
Tuesday: A Trip into Space – 3…2…1 Blast off into our space and explore the galaxy with us!
Wednesday: Friendsgiving – Where friends are family! Share in the fun with friends old and new!
Friday: Holiday Madness – Santa, candy canes, hot cocoa, oh my! Celebrate the season with us with festive crafts and games.
Saturday: Sports Mania – Play fanatical games like hockey, gaga ball, and dodgeball!
We are currently offering half-day camps for ages 3-7 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM for camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 3-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends pickup to 1:15 PM. Lunch option is not available on Saturday, November 27th. Pick-up for all campers will be at 12:30pm.
Standard Price: $80
Resort guests and KICA members: $60
Governors Club Members: $51