Camp Xtreme: Afternoon
June 5 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Series: Camp Xtreme: Afternoon
Camp Xtreme is geared to kids ages 8-13 years looking for xtreme fun! They will explore sports, scavenger hunts, team building games, and more! Campers will also have the opportunity to swim in the Night Heron pool that is filled with extravagant experiences. Activities subject to change.
We are currently offering morning, afternoon, and full-day camps for ages 8-13 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Drop off is at 1 PM for afternoon camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park Basketball Court.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should bring a bathing suit, a towel, and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities are subject to change.
- Tennis shoes are recommended, along with comfortable clothing. No flip flops.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Camp Xtreme is a nut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with nuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Activities subject to change.
|Session||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Price|
8:30am – 12:30pm
1pm – 4pm
8:30am – 4pm