About the Resort
Kiawah Island is… Ten miles of wide, immaculate, ocean beach on which one – or two – might walk or cycle for hours and hours without interruption. Soothing by day, utterly romantic by night, the beach is complemented by the island’s river, meandering lagoons, and pristine marshlands, and closes each sun washed day safe beneath its own star studded southern sky.
Kiawah Island Golf Resort is… a resort unlike any other. Our guests enjoy world-class recreational facilities and choose from the widest selection of sizes and locations of rental villas and private homes on the island, all of which are held to the highest standards. If you are not renting directly through Kiawah Island Golf Resort, the official owner and operator of all Resort amenities on the island, you are not getting the best vacation experience at Kiawah, or the best value. Only guests of our Resort can enjoy the following benefits:
- Complimentary access to the Resort owned Night Heron, West Beach and Tennis Club (adult only) pools as well as neighborhood pools (The Sanctuary pools are for hotel guests only)
- Preferred tee times and savings of up to 25% on golf
- Advanced reservations for court times and tennis programs and savings up to 50% at America’s No. 1 tennis resort
- Discount rates for nature and recreation programs at Night Heron Park
- Complimentary door-to-door on island transportation and bell service
- Advanced reservation privileges at all Resort-owned restaurants
- Advanced reservations for spa services at The Sanctuary Hotel’s Forbes Five Star Spa facility
- Complimentary access to the Resort Fitness Center at The Straw Market in West Beach
- Complimentary access to the Internet Cafe at The Straw Market in West Beach
- Resort-wide charging privileges with Amenity Card
- Personal service from over 1,000 employees
The only way to ensure the best Kiawah vacation experience at the best value is by staying as a guest of Kiawah Island Golf Resort, the official owner and operator of resort amenities on Kiawah. Beachwalker, Wyndham Vacation Rentals, Sweetgrass Vacation Rentals, Kiawah Island Getaways, Akers Ellis Rentals and Pam Harrington Exclusives rental companies are not affiliated with Kiawah Island Golf Resort.