February 17 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks-guaranteed to be tons of fun! For ages 3-10.
Friday- Kiawah Creatures: Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD time. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Saturday- Throwback Day: Have a psychedelic time tie-dying, going on a groovy scavenger hunt and play games from the past!
Sunday- Sea Adventures: Join us on a quest to uncover sunken treasure! Defend the island from Pirates by building a sand castle. Create your very own Treasure box and even a snack on some pirate booty!
- Morning camp is available from 8:30am – 12:30pm. Lunch can be added, for an extended stay to a 1:15pm pick-up.
- Children are required to be completely potty trained.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Throughout the winter, campers ages 3-10 will be together in one group.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip-flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/ late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
Reservations are required. Call 843.768.6001
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Governor’s Club Member: $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80