November 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp for ages 3-7 dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Themes | Morning Session:
Monday –Kiawah Creatures– Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD time. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Tuesday – Sea Adventures – Join us on a quest to uncover sunken treasure! Defend the island from Pirates by building a sand castle. Create your very own Treasure box and even a snack of some pirate booty!
Wednesday – Turkey Day – Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! We’re going on a hunt to find our Thanksgiving Turkey! Create and decorate a turkey and participate in a turkey trot!
Friday – Holiday Hoopla – Sad the holidays come only once a year? No need to be a Scrooge! Gather with all your Kiawah friends to celebrate the holidays of the year!
We are currently only offering morning camps for ages 3-7 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Morning camp is available from 8:30am – 12:30pm. There is no lunch option for Thanksgiving week.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM for morning camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities subject to change.
- Kamp Kiawah is a nut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with nuts.
- No lunch option is available.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- All campers must be fully potty trained.
- Activities subject to change.
|Session||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Price|
8:30am – 12:30pm