July 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Kiawah’s Adventure Camp is a traditional summer camp experience designed to get 8-15 year olds unplugged and exploring! Campers will find new ways to have adventures on the island!
Monday – Kayaking– Paddle down the Kiawah River on this kayaking adventure! Explore the marsh and encounter various animals! Spend the rest of the day playing 9-Square in the Air, gaga ball, and more!
Tuesday – Paddleboarding – What SUP? Start the day learning to paddleboard. The afternoon will bring some pool time, snacks, and games.
Wednesday – Surfing – Ready to catch a wave and hang ten? Learn to surf and get one on one instruction from our surf instructors! Other activities include tidal ball, beach games, pool time, and more!
Thursday – Paddleboarding – What SUP? Start the day learning to paddleboard. The afternoon will bring some pool time, snacks, and games.
Friday – Bike Tour – Join us for a day of biking to Kiawah’s favorite locations and finish the day off by jumping into the pool!
- Drop off at 8:30am at the Night Heron Park basketball courts
- Activities are weather dependent and may be switched out
- Campers are encouraged to wear their swimsuits under their clothes
- Campers must wear shoes with a heel strap or tennis shoes and bring a reusable water bottle/cup
- Lunch is included
- Kiawah Camps are nut-free zones. Please do not pack snacks or lunches that include nuts
Ages 8-15, advanced reservations are required. 4 camper minimum. Campers will be transported on certain days to other locations on the island, an additional waiver for transportation is required. Call 843.768.6001 for reservations and more information. 24 hour cancellation policy. Schedule subject to change.
Governor’s Club – $123.25
KIGR & KICA Guests – $145
Standard Price – $165