At Osprey Point Clubhouse
Offering Dine-In and To-Go Service for Lunch & Dinner
Daily | 11:30am – 9:00pm
Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House
Proud to be a stop on the South Carolina BBQ Trail in the state that invented the slow-and-low cooking method, Cherrywood BBQ & Ale House serves up top-quality meats smoked over local hardwoods, rubbed with signature seasonings and dripping with tangy, house-made sauces. The restaurant’s selection of more than 60 local, imported, draft and craft beers are the perfect complement to the authentic BBQ dishes. Rounding out the menu are hearty appetizers, soups, salads and desserts.
- People’s Choice Winner at The Festival of Discovery BBQ Competition for Best Pulled Pork (2021)
- People’s Choice Winner of The Charleston Mac Off for Best Mac & Cheese (2014-2019)
- Critic’s Choice Winner of The Charleston Mac Off for Best Mac & Cheese (2016-2019)
- People’s Choice Winner at Smoke on the Harbor BBQ Throwdown for Best Pulled Pork (2017, 2018)
- USA Today’s Winningest Foods & Beverages (2017)
Lunch | 11:30am – 4:00pm
Dinner | 4:00pm – 9:00pm
Walk-up seating available for lunch service. Reservations recommended for dinner service. Indoor and patio seating available. To-go service is based on availability.
Resort Casual Attire