Kiawah’s National Pro-Am
25th Annual National Pro-Am, presented by Club Car
“Serious Golf…Serious Competition”
Online registration opens September 1st, 2023 at 9am. Each team must register online. No spots are held. All entries are on a first-come, first-served basis. Do not wait—entries fill up very quickly!
PGA of America Professionals from across the United States, along with three of their members, will tee it up during the 25th Annual Kiawah Island Golf Resort National Pro-Am. The 72-hole stroke play event, presented by Club Car, will be held on four of Kiawah Island Golf Resort’s championship courses: Pete Dye’s world-famous Ocean Course*, Jack Nicklaus’s Turtle Point, Gary Player’s Cougar Point, and Clyde Johnston’s Oak Point.
Tournament Dates: March 3-7, 2024
$2,850 per amateur, includes PGA Professional
Payments: No deposit required, payments will be taken using a secure online credit card authorization form sent to each person via email by year’s end.
Teams: 1 PGA of America Professional and 3 amateurs. Professional may bring up to two teams of three amateurs, alternating play with a team each day, with their score counting for both teams.
PGA Professional: Must be a PGA of America Member or Associate. Professional must be current and in good standing with PGA National Office.
Tournament Formats: Team Best Ball Gross / Team Best Ball Net / Professional Stroke Play
USGA Handicaps: Amateurs play to 75% of their verifiable USGA handicap, required. Maximum allowed playing handicap of 18.
Practice Rounds: Available March 1-3 at additional cost, based on availability.
Practice Round Rates:
Ocean Course: PGA Professional – $150 | Amateur – $460 ea.
Other Courses: PGA Professional – $80 | Amateur – $235 ea.
Field: Consists of 88 teams, maximum
Cancellation Policy: Teams may cancel any time prior to February 1, 2024 for a full refund. Cancellations beyond that date will be based on a replacement team filling the spot.
Included in entry fee:
- Four nights in a 3 bedroom condo (March 3-6)
- Opening Banquet at Mingo Point (Sunday, March 3)
- Amenity package for each player, including PGA Professional, given at Mingo Point
- Four rounds of golf—Rounds 1, 2 & 3 straight times, Round 4 shotgun
- Daily Breakfast available on tournament days
- Post-round libations following Rounds 1-3
- Final Round lunch following the shotgun
*The Ocean Course is WALKING ONLY. Two caddies will be scheduled with each foursome at The Ocean Course. There is
no caddie fee at The Ocean Course, gratuities are suggested at $120 per golfer.
- Entry fee does not change if you opt out of Resort accommodations
- Upgraded accommodations are based on availability
- Additional nights are based on availability and the rate will vary from tournament nights
- Please understand that villas and homes on the resort rental program vary from year to year and cannot be guaranteed
- We will do our best to accommodate proximity request, but cannot guarantee placement
For more information on the Kiawah Island Golf Resort National Pro-Am:
Regarding tournament and golf, please contact host Professional, Ric Ferguson, PGA at Ric_Ferguson@kiawahresort.com or 843.266.4639.
Regarding entry fees and accommodations, please contact: Elizabeth_Loftus@kiawahresort.com or 843.768.2860.