Kiawah’s National Pro-Am Package
23rd Annual National Pro-Am, presented by Club Car
“Serious Golf…Serious Competition”
2022 registration is now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email Host Professional, Ric Ferguson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGA Professionals from across the United States, along with three of their members, will tee it up during the 23rd Annual Kiawah Island Golf Resort National Pro-Am. The 72-hole stroke play event, presented by Club Car, will be held on four of Kiawah Island Golf Resort’s championship courses: Pete Dye’s world-famous Ocean Course*, Tom Fazio’s Osprey Point, Jack Nicklaus’ Turtle Point, and Clyde Johnston’s Oak Point.
Tournament Dates: March 6-10, 2022
Thru Nov. 30 – $2,190 per amateur, includes PGA Professional
Dec. 1 or later – $2,290 per amateur, includes PGA Professional
Payments: No deposit required, payments will be taken using a secure online credit card authorization form sent to each person via email by year’s end.
Teams: 1 PGA Professional and 3 amateurs. Professional may bring up to two teams of three amateurs, alternating play with a team each day, with their score counting for both teams.
PGA Professional: Must be a PGA Member or Associate in good standing.
Tournament Formats: Team Best Ball Gross / Team Best Ball Net / Professional Stroke Play
USGA Handicaps: Amateurs play to 75% of their verifiable USGA handicap, required. Maximum allowed playing handicap of 18.
Practice Rounds: Available March 4-6 at additional costs, based on availability.
Practice Round Rates:
Ocean Course: PGA Professional – $150 | Amateur – $310 ea.
Other Courses: PGA Professional – $80 | Amateur – $135 ea.
Field: Consists of 88 teams, maximum
Cancellation Policy: Teams may cancel any time prior to February 1, 2022 for a full refund. Cancellations beyond that date will be based on a replacement team filling the spot.
Included in entry fee:
- Four nights in a 3 bedroom condo (March 7-10)
- Opening Banquet at Mingo Point (Sunday, March 6)
- Amenity package for each player, including PGA Professional, given at Mingo Point
- Four rounds of golf—Rounds 1, 2 & 3 straight times, Round 4 shotgun (*Ocean Course is WALKING ONLY; caddies included, gratuities additional)
- Daily Breakfast–grab & go breakfast available at each course on tournament days
- Post-round libations following Rounds 1-3
- Final Round lunch–grab & go lunch at each course following the shotgun
Available for additional costs:
- Upgraded accommodations, based on availability
- Additional nights, based on availability
For more information on the Kiawah Island Golf Resort National Pro-Am:
Regarding tournament and golf, please contact host Professional, Ric Ferguson, PGA at Ric_Ferguson@kiawahresort.com or (843) 266-4639.
Regarding entry fees and accommodations, please contact: Elizabeth_Loftus@kiawahresort.com or (843) 768-2860.