Kiawah Island Golf Resort Operations Update Effective April 4, 2020
• Kiawah Island Golf Resort will not accept any new arrivals for accommodations from April 4, 2020 through May 15, 2020.
• Cougar Point and Osprey Point will remain open for play.
• Carts are allowed at Cougar Point and Osprey Point, limit one person per cart (excluding family members).
• The Ocean Course, Turtle Point and Oak Point will not be open for any play. The courses will be monitored by security.
• There will be no food-and-beverage offerings, including beverage carts, at any course.
Recreation and Tennis
• All recreations facilities will be closed, including all pools and facilities at Night Heron Park.
• The Roy Barth Tennis Center, including all tennis and pickle ball courts, will be closed.
• Town Center Market
o To-go curbside food, beverage and pre-ordered groceries for pick-up from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Commitment to Cleanliness
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, associates at our hotel, villas and homes, clubhouses, nature center and other public areas are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from frequent hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Click here to read the specific steps Kiawah Island Golf Resort is taking.