Annual Friendship Cup
Offer Valid 09/03/2017 - 12/03/2017
Now in its 11th year, a two-man tournament for male amateur players, The Friendship Cup is contested on the world famous Ocean Course, site of the 2012 and 2021 PGA Championship, and the newly renovated Jack Nicklaus designed Turtle Point Golf Course.
Thursday night begins with a culinary experience dinner honoring our past champions and the 2016 Friendship Cup and Pub Cup champions.
The field is split due to the number of teams, to create a better playing experience, so half will play Turtle Point on Friday and the others will play The Ocean Course. Shotgun start and team net best ball format.
Friday night attendees enjoy a relaxing and very casual Lowcountry oyster roast and BBQ at Mingo Point overlooking the Kiawah River. Enjoy fantastic food and music while making new “friends” and reconnecting with old ones.
The tournament continues Saturday as teams play round two on their respective courses. We will celebrate together in the Grand Oaks Ballroom on Saturday night and award the winning teams. The top ten net teams will win fantastic trips. Prizes will also be awarded to the top Gross Team, Gross Individual, Net Individual and top Senior Division net team (50 and up). The nightly hospitality suite and many more contests and prizes keep the weekend very exciting!
Your Friendship Cup Package includes:
- Daily Breakfast (Friday and Saturday)
- Thursday Night – Dinner for ALL attendees honoring our Past Champions (includes Full Bar)
- Friday Night – Mingo Point Oyster Roast & BBQ for all attendees(includes Full Bar)
- Saturday Night – Awards Dinner and Reception for all attendees (includes Full Bar)
- Hospitality room for three nights (includes full bar for 2 hours + beer and wine for 1 hour)
- Two golf rounds (One on The Ocean Course)
- Two boxed lunches while golfing and sponsored alcohol on course
- Tournament gift bag + amenity package valued at $500
Package price for resort guests is $1,299 without accommodations. Add your lodging choice to create your perfect package. Discounted package pricing at The Sanctuary Hotel starts from $305 per night plus 12.5% sales tax for a Garden View guest room with a King or 2 Queens. You will also receive 20% off villa and home rentals and 10% off spa treatments.
Garden View $305 | Dunes View $335 | Ocean View $375 | Premier Ocean View $405.
Day Pass is $1,462 for non-resort guests (Governor’s Club members are eligible for resort guest package price).
For more information or to book your Friendship Cup package, please call (800) 654-2924.