Kiawah Island Babymoon Packages
Offer Valid January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
In Preparation Of The New Addition To The Family
This “Babymoon” package is designed for expecting parents to getaway on a relaxing vacation before the new baby arrives. A baby will change your lives forever, for the good of course, but there won’t be any quiet dinner dates or romantic vacations for awhile after the arrival! So seize the moment and take a week or weekend to enjoy each other at The Sanctuary Hotel.
“Our babymoon was the perfect getaway before our baby girl arrived. It gave us the chance to spend some quiet time together. It was nice to have time our from our busy work schedules and the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the baby to relax and reflect on the changes to come.
Everyone at The Sanctuary made us feel very special. Our view from our room was beautiful and our dinner at Jasmine Porch was wonderful. The massage at The Spa was great and the staff were very accommodating about my pregnancy. Thank you again for an unforgettable weekend.”
Amy and Jim Warner – Mt. Pleasant, SC.
Your two-night Babymoon package includes:
- Luxurious garden view accommodations – your spacious room (520 sq. ft.) includes a custom-made king bed, ergonomically designed and layered with luxurious Italian linens to provide an ultimate night’s rest and comfort. We’ll provide extra pillows for mom if needed!
- Buffet breakfast for two daily – Jasmine Porch offers an impressive buffet sure to satisfy all of your cravings
- One 60 minute Maternity massage for the mom-to-be and one 60 minute massage for dad
- Romantic rose petal turndown
- Dinner for two in Jasmine Porch
- Welcome amenity
From $479 per person per night. Based on double occupancy in a Gardenview Guestroom. Minimum 2 night stay required. Taxes not included. Not valid for groups or existing reservations. Call 1 (800) 654-2924 to make your reservations. Please reserve your spa treatments in advance by calling 843-768-6340.