Yardage & Ratings
- USGA rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- Lateral Hazards are defined with red stakes and lines.
- Water Hazards are defined with yellow stakes and lines.
- Marked sprinkler heads are measured to the front, middle and back of greens.
- Proper attire required at all times.
- Fill divots with sand, repair ball marks & after raking bunkers leave rakes in the bunker.
- Cart paths are not an artificial surface, therefore no relief.
- All sand areas on the golf course are not hazards and therefore are played as through the green.
The dunes and the natural vegetation are important elements of this course and our coastline. PLEASE use care when playing from these areas. Golf carts are prohibited in the dunes.