Osprey Point Golf Course Yardage & Ratings
- USGA rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- Out of bounds defined by white posts and the inside edge of roads.
- Lateral Hazards are defined with red stakes and lines.
- Water Hazards are defined with yellow stakes and lines. Note: Ball Drops are located on most forward tee at 3 & 11.
- Marked sprinkler heads are measured to front, middle and back of greens.
- Fill divots with sand, repair ball marks & after raking bunkers leave rakes in the bunker.
- Proper attire required at all times.
- Carts are restricted to paths around tees and greens.
- Slow play will be monitored for the enjoyment of everybody. Please keep pace with the group ahead.
Wetlands Preservations: The wetlands & marshes that are deemed environmentally sensitive are marked by RED or YELLOW stakes with GREEN tops. Play from or entry into these areas is strictly prohibited.