Cougar Point Golf Course Yardage & Ratings
- USGA rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- Out of bounds defined by white posts and inside edge of all roads.
- Lateral Hazards are defined by red stakes and lines.
- Water Hazards are defined by yellow stakes and lines.
- Sprinkler head yardages are measured to the front, middle and back of greens.
- Please fill divots with sand, repair ball marks on the greens, and after raking a bunker, leave rake in the bunker.
- Observe all cart signs and remember that carts are restricted to the path around greens and tees.
- Proper attire is required at all times, and for the enjoyment of everyone the pace of play will be monitored, so keep pace with the group ahead.