- This event has passed.
Night Heron Pools and West Beach Pool
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until May 26, 2021
Reservations: Reservations are required for all pool facilities and may be made beginning at 8:30am one day prior. Make your reservations online or call 843.768.6001.
Pool Access: Pools are exclusive to Kiawah Island Golf Resort guests and Governor’s Club members. Please have your resort confirmation or membership number available when you call to make a reservation.
Night Heron Pools and Slides
Hours: We are currently offering 1 swim times at Night Heron Park, 10am – 4pm. Slide are open 10:30am – 12pm and 1:30 – 3:30.
Lap Swimming: Lap swimming is available today 7am to 9am, no reservation required.
Night Heron Gill: Open with poolside and table service, 11am – 4pm.
West Beach Pool
Facility: The West Beach Pool deck is open with socially distant lounge chairs, offering the perfect location to lounge in the sun or read your favorite beach-side novel. Note: this is an unheated facility.
Hours: 11am – 3pm.
Slide: The large slide at West Beach Pool is closed for the spring.
Cantina: Snacks and Beverages opening May 9.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests. Additional information:
- We anticipate each session to be fully booked, walk ups will not be permitted.
- Wait listing is permitted for swim times that are full.
- Social distancing guidelines between families are enforced in the pool and on the pool deck.
- Once a reservation is made, if your plans change at any time, we ask that you call to cancel your reservations.
- Floats are not permitted in the Children’s Pool or West Beach Pool.
* swim times may change, please check swim times on the day you wish to join us at the pool.