Kamp Kiawah (Fall)
November 3 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 19, 2022
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun! For ages 3-10.
Thursday- Throwback Thursday: Have a groovy day playing board games, hopscotch, playground time, marble painting, and more!
Friday- ART ART ART: Be prepared to have fun, get messy, and let your creativity SHINE! Commemorate your days at camp with your own Kamp Kiawah tie-dye shirt!
Saturday- Kiawah Creatures: Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD time. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Sunday- Sports Mania: Come be a part of our Kiawah team as we participate in all your favorite sports.
- Children are required to be completely potty trained.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Throughout the fall campers ages 3-10 will be together in one group.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
Reservations are required. Call 843.768.6001
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Governor’s Club Member : $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80