- This event has passed.
Kamp Kiawah (Summer)
June 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day Kamp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks – guaranteed to be tons of fun!
– Drop off is at 8:30am at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
– Kamp Kiawah participants must be potty trained. No pull-ups or swim diapers allowed.
– Kampers are encouraged to wear their bathing suits under their clothes and have sunscreen on. Please bring a towel.
– Kampers who wish to be with a sibling MUST move down to the younger age group.
– July 4th: Morning session only, and no lunch available.
1pm – 4pm
|Monday||Movie Madness: Come join us as we play games based on our favorite movies.||Silly Snow Days: Stay in at Kamp as conditions call for extreme amounts of fun!|
|Tuesday||Ready Set MOVE: Let’s get our hearts pumping with some relay races, gaga ball, try your hand at yoga and so much more!||Mermaids and Pirates: Team Mermaid or Team Pirate, we all can join in on this amazing adventure!|
|Wednesday||Ocean Blues: Soak up the sun while playing some fun beach games! Let the beach exploring begin!||Bubble Trouble: Giant Bubbles, Oobleck, Moon Sand, Soda Explosion and so much more!|
|Thursday||Back to Basics: Bringing it back to the good old times. Join in playing Four Square, Hopscotch, Red Rover, and more!||Kid’s Choice: Kids are in charge! Today you get to pick what we do!|
|Friday||Field Day Friday: ARE YOU READY for a good old fashioned Field Day? Potato Sack Races, Wheelbarrow Races and games galore! This is not a day to miss!|
|Session||Time||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Prices|
|Morning||8:30am – 12:30am||$45||$55||$75|
|Afternoon||1pm – 4pm||$40||$50||$70|
|Full Day||8:30am – 4pm||$70||$80||$100|