November 9 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 23, 2019
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day Kamp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
For reservations and more information please call 843.768.6001
- Drop off is from 8:30am at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- Kamp Kiawah participants must be potty trained. No pull-ups or swim diapers allowed.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Kampers who wish to be with a sibling MUST move down to the younger age group.
- Please bring reusable water bottle or cup.
- Swimming is weather dependent.
Welcome to the Jungle: From snakes to gators, land to sea: join us for a day of learning about creatures great and small, while playing themed games and an animal craft!
Around the World in 4 Hours: Join us on an adventure across the globe! This day will be filled with games, activities, and crafts from countries and cultures all around the world!
Space Jam: 3 . . 2 . . . 1 . . . . BLAST OFF into outer space and explore the galaxy with us!