- This event has passed.
Kamp Kiawah (Fall)
October 11 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 18, 2018
Kamp Kiawah is our traditional day camp for ages 3-11, offering exciting themes, games, and crafts! Our camp programs are designed for kids to create unforgettable memories with other children their age. Our creative themes, exciting sports and activities, and well-trained, enthusiastic staff work together to ensure a memorable experience for each camper.
Helpful tips for parents!
- Check-in for camp programs is at 8:30am.
- Reservations are required for all Camp programs. All reservations made at least 12 hours in advance will receive a $5 discount. 843.768.6001 for reservations.
- Reservations are only reimbursed if cancelled 24 hours in advance.
- Campers should wear their bathing suits under their clothes, along with bringing a towel and have sunscreen already applied. Swimming is weather dependent.
- Camps take place rain or shine.
- Activities are designed specifically for each age group. If siblings need to be in the same age group, the older sibling MUST move down to the younger child’s age group.
- Please do not bring valuables and electronics to Camp, as we are not responsible for these items if lost or damaged.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Campers must be potty trained to attend camp.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Governor’s Club Members: $45
KIGR Guests and KICA Members: $55
Standard Price: $75