Kamp Kiawah: Throwback Thursday
May 24 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30am on Thursday, repeating until May 26, 2018
Kamp Kiawah is a day kamp where guests ages 3-11 are able to create unforgettable memories with other children their age. Our creative themes and well-trained staff work together to ensure a once in a lifetime experience for each child.
Throwback Thursday: Travel back with us as we play and make crafts from years before!
· Check-in for camp programs is at 8:30am
Reservations are required for all Camp programs. All reservations made at least 12 hours in advance will receive a $5 discount.
· Reservations are only reimbursed if cancelled 24 hours in advance.
Campers should wear their bathing suits under their clothes, along with bringing a towel and have sunscreen already applied. Swimming is weather dependent.
· Camps take place rain or shine.
· Activities are designed specifically for each age group. If siblings need to be in the same age group, the older sibling MUST move down to the younger child’s age group.
· Please do not bring valuables and electronics to Camp, as we are not responsible for these items if lost or damaged.
· Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
· Early drop- off and late pick-up is available upon request for $15/ child (30 minutes).