- This event has passed.
February 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30 am, repeating until February 16, 2020
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day Kamp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
For reservations or more information please call 843.768.6001
- Drop off is at 8:30am at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- Kamp Kiawah participants must be potty trained. No pull-ups or swim diapers allowed.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Kampers who wish to be with a sibling MUST move down to the younger age group.
- Please bring reusable water bottle or cup.
- Swimming is weather dependent.
Friday: Presidents vs. Pirates
Join us on a quest to uncover sunken treasure! defend the island from Pirates by building a sand castle. Create your very own Declaration of Independence and even enjoy a snack of some pirate booty!
Saturday: Artful Antics
Be prepared to have fun, get messy, and let your creativity shine!
Sunday: RED, WHITE, and BLUE Party
Ready to celebrate the presidents of the past? Enjoy patriotic face painting, tattoos, and sand art! Don’t forget about the potato sack racing!