- This event has passed.
April 20 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 22, 2022
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 22, 2022
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp for ages 3-7 dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Themes | Morning Session:
Monday – Pirates & Mermaids – To the beach we go! Help us find the treasure, play ships and sailors, mermaid races, and so many other fun games!
Tuesday – Space is the Place – 3…2…1… Blast off! Get ready for a day of exploring the galaxy! Join our space exploration team for rocket launching and moon sand making!
Wednesday – YAD SDRAWKCAB – Everything is a little backwards today! Come dressed backwards, play relay races in reverse, and enjoy dessert first!
Thursday – Kiawah Creatures – Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD Thursday. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Friday – Sports-a-palooza – It’s game time at Kamp Kiawah! Hockey, Gaga Ball, and soccer are all fair game. Play hard and go home a winner!
Themes | Afternoon Session:
Monday – ART ART ART – Be prepared to have fun, get messy, and let your creativity SHINE! Commemorate your days at camp with your own Kamp Kiawah tie-dye shirt!
Tuesday – Un-Birthday Birthday Party – Happy birthday to everyone! Enjoy everyone’s favorite birthday party games and snack on some cake and ice cream!
Wednesday – Campers’ Choice – Campers are in charge! Today our campers get to pick what we do!
Thursday – Throwback Thursday – Have a groovy day playing four square, hopscotch , red rover, spin art, and more!
Friday – Wave Runners – Camp turns into a splash zone for the afternoon! Dive into a day filled with water activities, including a water piñata, and a giant slip n’ slide!
We are currently offering morning, afternoon, and full-day camps for ages 3-7 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM for morning camp and 1 PM for afternoon camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 3-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities subject to change.
- Kamp Kiawah is a peanut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with peanuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends half-day pickup to 1:15 PM.
|Session||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Price|
8:30am – 12:30pm
1pm – 4pm
8:30am – 4pm