- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
One event on February 19, 2022 at 8:30 am
One event on February 20, 2022 at 8:30 am
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp for ages 3-7 dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Friday: Presidents vs Pirates: Join us on a quest to uncover sunken treasure! Build your own sandcastle and defend it from pirates. Create your own Declaration of Independence and even snack on some pirate booty!
Saturday: Throwback Day: Have a psychedelic time tie-dying, going on a groovy scavenger hunt, and playing games from the past!
Sunday: Red, White, and Blue Party: Ready to celebrate the Presidents of the past? Enjoy patriotic face painting, tattoos, and sand art! Don’t forget about potato sack racing, and bring your brains to learn interesting presidential facts.
We are currently only offering our half day camp for ages 3-12 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM and pickup is at 12:30pm at the pavilion in Night Heron Park.
- There is a 3-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- As the seasons begin to change, please be sure to dress campers appropriately as camp takes place outdoors.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch is not being offered. Pick-up time will be 12:30pm for all campers.
Governor’s Club: $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80