June 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp for ages 3-7 dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Themes | Morning Session:
Monday – The Greatest Show – Ladies and gents, this is the moment you’ve waited for, this is the greatest show! Come join us for day of stilt walking, carnival games, animals, and more!
Tuesday – Tropical Paradise – Aloha! Join us for a fun filled Tropical themed day- leis making, limbo, and the hula hoop!
Wednesday – World Travelers – Want to travel to new places but like the comfort of Kiawah? Look no further! Join us for a day full of world travels as we visit different countries and experience new games, just don’t forget your passport!
Thursday – Kiawah Explores – Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a day of wildlife and fun. You will even have the opportunity to meet one of our Nature Center friends!
Friday – All Star Athletes – It’s game time at Kamp Kiawah! Dodgeball, Gaga ball, and kickball are all fair game. Play hard and go home a winner!
Themes | Afternoon Session:
Monday – Rock Star Day – Kamp Kiawah is going on tour! Gather your band and let your rock star shine! See your name in the lights as you perform your greatest hits!
Tuesday – Fiesta Day – Let’s Fiesta, there’s no time to siesta! Grab your maracas and sombreros and party the day away at Kamp Kiawah!
Wednesday – Disney Day – Come along for this Enchanted experience to fly away to Neverland and try a New Groove of Disney themed activities! After this day you will feel Incredible and have the best Story to tell your parents!
Thursday –Shark Week – Duunnn dunn… duuuunn duun… dun dun dun dun… Watch out! There’s a Shark (Week) at Kamp Kiawah! Dive into a day full of all things sharks and sink your teeth into fin-tastic activities!
Friday – Holiday Hoopla – Sad the holidays come only once a year? No need to be a Scrooge! Gather with all your Kiawah friends to celebrate the holidays of the year!
We are currently offering morning, afternoon, and full-day camps for ages 3-7 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Morning camp is available from 8:30am – 12:30pm. Lunch can be added, for an extended stay to a 1:15pm pick-up.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM for morning camp and 1 PM for afternoon camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities subject to change.
- Kamp Kiawah is a nut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with nuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- All full day campers have lunch included.
- Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends half-day pickup to 1:15 PM.
- All campers must be fully potty trained.
- Activities subject to change.
|Session||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Price|
8:30am – 12:30pm
1pm – 4pm
8:30am – 4pm