April 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until May 27, 2023
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp for ages 3-10 dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun!
Wednesday- World Travelers – Want to travel to new places but like the comfort of Kiawah? Look no further! Join us for a day full of world travels as we visit different countries and experience new games, just don’t forget your passport!
Thursday- Kiawah Explores – Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a day of wildlife and fun. You will have the opportunity to meet one of our Nature Center friends!
Friday- All Star Athletes – It’s game time at Kamp Kiawah! Dodgeball, Gaga Ball, and kickball are all fair game. Play hard and go home a winner!
Saturday– Tropical Paradise – Aloha duuuddeesss today is going to be totally righteous! Come chill out with us as we play some coconut bowling, hunt for shells, and enjoy a totally delicious snack.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM and pickup is at 12:30pm at the pavilion in Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- All campers must be fully potty trained.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities subject to change.
- Kamp Kiawah is a nut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with any nuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch is not being offered. Pick-up time will be 12:30pm for all campers.
Governor’s Club Members: $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80