October 15, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun! For ages 3-10.
Thursday- Throwback Thursday: Have a groovy day playing board games, hopscotch, playground time, marble painting, and more!
Friday- ART ART ART: Be prepared to have fun, get messy, and let your creativity SHINE! Commemorate your days at camp with your own Kamp Kiawah tie-dye shirt!
Saturday- Kiawah Creatures: Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD time. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Sunday- Sports Mania: Come be a part of our Kiawah team as we participate in all your favorite sports.
- Children are required to be completely potty trained.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Throughout the fall campers ages 3-10 will be together in one group.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- All campers must be fully potty trained.
Reservations are required. Call 843.768.6001
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Governor’s Club Member : $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80