November 22, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Kamp Kiawah is our themed day camp dedicated to making every day memorable for your child! Each session is themed with games, crafts, and snacks- guaranteed to be tons of fun! For ages 3-7.
Monday- Kiawah Creatures: Looking for adventure? You have come to the right place! Join us for a WILD time. We may even have a special visitor from our Nature Center!
Tuesday- Sea Adventure: To the beach we go! Help us find the treasure, play ships and sailors, mermaid races, and so many other fun games!
Wednesday- Turkey Day: Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! We’re going on a hunt to find our Thanksgiving Turkey! Create and decorate a turkey and participate in a turkey trot!
Friday- Holiday Hoopla: Sing and dance and make good cheers, let’s make it last through the year! Join us as we celebrate the holiday season!
Lunch Add-On $10.00 – Pick-Up at 1:15
- Children are required to be completely potty trained.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM at the pavilion at Night Heron Park.
- There is a 4-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Throughout the fall campers ages 3-7 will be together in one group.
- Campers should wear their bathing suit under their clothes and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
- Croc-type shoes, or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops) are recommended, along with comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
For ages 3-7. Reservations are required. Call 843.768.6001
A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
Governors Club Members: $51
Resort guests and KICA members: $60
Standard Price: $80