- This event has passed.
July 11 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until September 2, 2019
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until September 2, 2019
Camp Xtreme is designed for 8-15 year olds in mind! Competitive sports, team building, and more guarantee a day of XTREME FUN!
• Full Day: 8:30am-4pm (lunch included)
• Half Day: 8:30am -12:30 pm or 1pm – 4pm (lunch not included)
• Drop off is located at the Night Heron Park basketball courts.
• Campers should wear shoes with a back strap or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, and a bathing suit.
• It is recommended that each camper bring a towel and sunscreen and a reusable water bottle/cup.
Monday: Team building, Giant Kerplunk, Soccer, Disc Lacrosse, Gaga Ball, and a photo scavenger hunt done Kiawah Style!
Tuesday: Untie the Human Knot, play a live version of Pick Up Sticks, and try your hand at baseball, hockey, and Knock Out.
Wednesday: Get your team across the “river”, play giant Jenga, learn 9 Square, World Cup, Tidal Ball, and relay races.
Thursday: Play a live version of Connect 4, team up in lacrosse and volleyball, Human Pinball and more!
Friday: It’s Field Day – Xtreme style! Compete with your team in Capture the Flag, live tic tac toe, gaga ball, and field day races and games.