Camp Xtreme (Winter)
December 28 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, repeating until December 31, 2022
Camp Xtreme is designed for 8-13 year olds in mind! Competitive sports, team building, and more guarantee a day of XTREME FUN!
Monday: World Cup, Dodgeball, Drop ball, and more!
Tuesday: Capture the flag, Kickball, lodge ball, and more!
Wednesday: Survivor Camp (Cross the River, Dizzybat, Tug O’ War, and more!)
Friday: Nuke em’, Beach games (Save the Ducky, Tidal Ball, and more!)
We are currently only offering our half day camp for ages 8-15. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- There is a 3-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should bring a bathing suit, a towel, and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities are subject to change.
- Tennis shoes are recommended, along with comfortable clothing. No flip flops.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Camp Xtreme is a nut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with nuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends half-day pickup to 1:15 PM.
- Activities subject to change.
Governor’s Club: $51
KIGR Guests & KICA Members: $60
Standard Price: $80