- This event has passed.
November 22, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 27, 2021
Camp Xtreme is designed for 8-14 year olds in mind! Competitive sports, team building, and more guarantee a day of XTREME FUN!
Monday: Team building, soccer, ultimate frisbee, gaga ball, and a photo scavenger hunt done Kiawah style!
Tuesday: Untie the human knot, four square, and try your hand at baseball, hockey, and basketball
Wednesday: Get your team across the “river”, challenge yourself to build a boat and race it, learn 9 Square, and take it to the beach for some Spikeball, Kan Jam, and Tidal Ball.
Friday: Team up in soccer and volleyball, play a round of disc golf, and see if you can become the home run derby champion!
Saturday: It’s Field Day – Xtreme style! Compete with your team in Capture the Flag, live tic tac toe, gaga ball, and field day races and games!
We are currently only offering our half day camp for ages 8-14 year olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
• Drop off is located at the Night Heron Park basketball courts.
• Campers should wear shoes with a back strap or tennis shoes, comfortable clothing, and a swimsuit.
• Please pack a bathing suit. Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities may be adjusted.
• It is recommended that each camper bring a towel and sunscreen and a reusable water bottle/cup.
• Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
• Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
• Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends pickup to 1:15 PM. Lunch option is not available on Saturday, November 27th. Pickup for all campers will be at 12:30pm.
Standard Price: $80
Resort guests and KICA members: $60
Governors Club members: $51