- This event has passed.
April 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 22, 2022
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 22, 2022
Camp Xtreme is designed for 8-15 year olds in mind! Competitive sports, team building, and more guarantee a day of XTREME FUN! Activities subject to change.
Monday – World Cup, Dodgeball, Dropball, and more!
Tuesday – Capture the Flag, Kickball, Log Ball, and more!
Wednesday – Survivor Camp! Break into teams for a survivor like day filled with games like Cross the River, Tug O’ War, and more!
Thursday – Play Nuke ’em and take a trip to the beach for Save the Ducky, Tidal Ball, and more!
Friday – Splash Around the Park! A day filled with water games such as Kiddie Pool Kickball, Slip N’ Slide, and more!
We are currently offering morning, afternoon, and full-day camps for ages 8-15 years olds. Reservations are required, call 843.768.6001. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Subject to availability.
- Drop off is at 8:30 AM for morning camp and 1 PM for afternoon camp at the pavilion at Night Heron Park Basketball Court.
- There is a 3-camper minimum for camps to run.
- Campers should bring a bathing suit, a towel, and sunscreen.
- Swimming is weather-dependent, but camp is not. Camp will take place rain or shine, however, activities are subject to change.
- Tennis shoes are recommended, along with comfortable clothing. No flip flops.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle or cup.
- Kamp Xtreme is a peanut-free zone. Please do not pack lunch or snacks with peanuts.
- Campers not picked up at the scheduled pick-up time will be charged $5 for every 5 minutes you are late.
- Upon request, early drop off/late pickup is available for $15 per child per half hour.
- Lunch can be added for an additional $10 and extends half-day pickup to 1:15 PM.
|Session||Governor’s Club Member||KIGR Guests & KICA Members||Standard Price|
8:30am – 12:30pm
1pm – 4pm
8:30am – 4pm