Kiawah Island Golf Resort is proud to share our accolades and awards wth you. Please visit this page frequently for updates and the latest news on the resort. If you need additional information or photos, please contact our Director of Public Relations, Bryan K. Hunter at email@example.com or call (843) 768-2749.
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort named No. 1 tennis resort in the world for eighth time in the last ten years by TennisResortsOnline.com.
- Food & Wine Celebration Raises Funds for Cancer Research. Gourmet & Grapes Benefiting Hollings Cancer Center to be Held February 6-8, 2015, at The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort.
- Conde Nast Traveler magazine names Kiawah Island named No. 1 island in North America and No. 2 island in the world in latest “Readers’ Choice” poll–Latest in long list of accolades for Kiawah Island and Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- 1/6/14: Kiawah Island Golf Resort offering special accommodation rates for January, February and March 2014 meetings in both The Sanctuary Hotel and villa
- 2/4/14: Kiawah Island Golf resort releases new “History of Golf Championships on The Ocean Course” video
- 1/9/13: Chefs Call Gourmet & Grapes Benefiting Hollings Cancer Center A Chance To Cook For A Great Cause.
- 5/15/13: Kiawah Island Golf Resort is named No. 1 tennis resort in the world for seventh time in the last eight years by TennisResortsOnline.com
- 9/13/12: Kiawah Island Golf Resort Announces Golf or Gourmet Escape Packages for late – fall & winter
- 1/17/12: The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort to host the “Polar Bear Golf Tournament” January 30th for Charleston area Food and Beverage Professionals benefiting “Charleston Chefs Feed the Need”
- 1/17/12: Kiawah Island Golf Resort announces special “Winemaker’s Dinner with Anne Amie Vineyards” January 29 at The Atlantic Room in The Ocean Course clubhouse
- 1/10/12: The Sanctuary announces new hotel manager
- 1/5/12: Kiawah Island Golf Resort announces “Golf or Gourmet Escape” packages for January and February featuring accommodations with dinner or golf (including the PGA Championship site, The Ocean Course) for up to 45% savings